[jhb_airlines] Re: Flight Report - 037G

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:46:25 +0100

I thought I had started a repaint of the PMDG 737 but I can't see any =
files
on my system. They are either buried away or I have been dreaming again. =

It's a very good aircraft isn't it? The systems reproduction is probably =
the
best I've seen since using the PS1 747 software but they have managed to
combine complex system management with an aircraft that is actually nice =
fly hands on as well. It struggles just a tad with my P4 1.8 so I am =
hoping
my upgrade will iron out the slight hesitations I get from time to =
time..