[jhb_airlines] Re: Flight Report - 037G

  • From: pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Dodds)
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 10:14 +0100 (BST)

> I hope you haven't missed all my other postings about FPI but
> I am
> aiming for regular Tuesday night sessions.
I saw that you wanted to set up a standard night - but somewhere
i missed that it would be Tuesday.  That could be a good night
for me, but not every week - possibly fortnightly.

It was on the North Wales news last night - The roadblock was a
murder - 39 year old woman found stabbed in a car.  A 49 year old
man has been arrested. The Mold area has a lot of violent crime.
Only 2 weeks ago a woman walked up to a man in the main street
in daylight and shot him dead.