[jhb_airlines] Re: Flight Project International - All Please Read

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:02:12 +0100

Bones

Please keep us posted on whichever list you intend to keep.
It would be a shame if we were all to disperse into the wide open skies.

Endorse your comment re Vatsim.

Take it slow, start with VFR flights, Suggest joining a VFR group like CIX who base at Gloustershire on Tuesdays and BIggin on Thursdays.

Mike Pike at EGBJ does a wonderfull job.

As far as controlling is concerned, with Vatsim it is a steep leaning curve, at least it will be for me, and you have to start at the bottom, mind you, most of the main UK airports are pretty well covered now.

And you do need to mind your Ps and Qs and use correct procedure.

Perhaps Bones you could consider moving JHB to Vatsim, or would you rather scale it down, bearing in mind your considerable amount of other projects.

See you all tommorrow night for the wake.

Frank