[jhb_airlines] Re: Flight Project International - All Please Read

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:48:03 +0100

Alex

So sad to hear the news.

But not unexpected.

Many thanks for all the work, you and the rest of the FPI providers have done and to all the managers/directors etc, you know who you are.

A least keep in touch for the interim, depending on the direction that Bones will now want to take.

I myself will miss the sessions, both as a flyer and controller, but as everyone has been aware for some time, it could not continue.

I would be one of the first to use a new multiplayer server, if it means keeping JHB together.

With great sadness