[jhb_airlines] Re: Flight Project International - All Please Read

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:33:43 +0100

Alex -

That is dreadful news!  I can of course understand the decision, nothing
comes for free these days and those of us who have used FPI (in my case
somewhat sporadically due to personal circumstances) have done so for free -
the 'providers' having footed the bill.  What a shame that they didn't
explore the possibility of annual subscriptions to aid in keeping the
service going.  Perhaps you could suggest this to them? (I accept that it
could be shutting the stable door etc).

Please stay with the JHB List, we've all come to regard you as 'one of us',
I'm sure that bones would agree.

Thanks for all the effort that you personally have put into FPI.  It's a sad
day.

MikeB
JHB193