[jhb_airlines] Re: Flight Project International - All Please Read

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:54:13 +0100

Hear, hear!  I'll always associate myself with JHB, no matter what
on-line ATC is available, until bones boots me out.  It has been good
however to have flown with others and to have enjoyed the top quality
ATC that we've had on FPI over the last few months.  Let's hope that
some sort of service can be salvaged from the impending demise.
Solitary flying can be very lonely...

"Diamonds are Forever" etc <G>

MikeB