[jhb_airlines] Re: Flight Project International - All Please Read

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:44:27 +0100

I'd just like to correct a possible misconception here. JHB has been
operating for about 10 years and it has only been in the latter period that
any online ATC involvement has evolved. The failure of FPI may affect your
flying pleasure but it has no direct impact on the airline.

Users who like ATC may wish to see what the options I listed in my first
post may develop into. Those who just like flying in company may explore the
multiplayer options again (like Rory's). It's entirely up to the pilots
which direction they wish to explore rather than any edict I issue.