[jhb_airlines] Re: Flight Project International - All Please Read

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:44:27 +0100

Wise words Mike.

I can confirm that the FSD server software doesn't work with either FPI or
ASRC. I presume the former uses different "language" and it has built in
voice which FSD wouldn't recognise. The new ASRC/AVC software in VATSIM only
works with an inbuilt server listing - you can't adjust this.

This means the options are now "FPI Lite" if it ever appears, VATSIM/IVAO or
MP sessions.