[jhb_airlines] Re: Flight Project International - All Please Read

  • From: "Paul" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:03:19 +0100

Alex,

Thank you for the heads up and the hard work you have continued to put in
for what must have seemed at times like a thankless task.  As for FPI, the
proverb of leading a horse to water seems relevant.  I will miss it.  I
enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and my Wednesdays probably won't be the
same.  The question now is migration.  Where next?  having used none of the
other networks, I'll let take advice from others on this list who can
evaluate my skill level to know where I'd best fit and advise accordingly

On a personal note, as you know Alex, most of the discussion here is rarely
JHB exclusive and I for one would like to think you'ld be welcome in your
own right not just because you were UKI rep.  Your contributions are often
enlightening and helpful.  I'm sure I'm not the only one here who values
that.