[jhb_airlines] Fishburn Mystery

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 22:04:34 +0000

Looking through the strips I've put together, to see how they fare in FSX, I approached Fishburn. Since I designed it with sloping runways I was surprised to see it sitting, flatly, up on a plateau. Finally I realised that there is a version in GS Volume 8. Easy solution, I removed the EG85 files from his scenery and went ahead to land on my sloping runway. No problem until I taxied in when I found, in front of my parked Tiger Moth (yellow of course and cunningly placed as a static using AI) were several large vehicles, of the type found in the Default scenery. They include a baggage truck. Not the sort of thing to be found at Fishburn.

Now, FSX doesn't list a field at Fishburn, so how did they get there?
Question the two. How do I get rid of them. I've tried an exclude file, made with Exclude Builder. Still there. I copied the exclude file from the GS version. Still there. It looks as though the type of excludes we used in FS9 don't work in FSX?