[jhb_airlines] First IVAO flight logged

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 19:48:03 +0100

Having got IvAp working over my LAN - although still to sort out TeamSpeak - I thought I would dip my toe in the water.

Flew Kirkwall (EGPA) to Westray (EGEW) - a mere 25 nm - and confirmed my presence, flight plan filed, on Eye. Nobody remotely near me, no ATC in my area, so no worries about TS at this stage. I filed a Pirep only to find that IVAO thinks EGEW is Lerwick (Tingwall) - in fact Tingwall is EGET. How do we let IVAO that they have an incorrect ICAO code on their system?

Mike L