[jhb_airlines] Re: First Horizon Rant

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 02:13:35 -0000

You need an Edgley Optica. <vbg>

From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 19 November 2006 21:09
To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: First Horizon Rant

One of the things I find frustrating about the lack of eyepoint control
in FSX is that you know the sharpest section of Horizon scenery is just
out of view. Try launching the Top Down window, or whatever it's called,
and the view is spectacularly sharp. Since it gets sharper the closer
you get, then the best view is always unobtainable.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerry Winskill