[jhb_airlines] Firefox

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 15:16:35 -0000

After an article on the BBC News website yesterday that the new Mozilla
Firefox web browser had received huge support (and accounts for 5% of all
browser use) I thought I'd have a look at it. Download was 4.7Mb and it
installed flawlessly - the only thing to watch being the message about
making it automatically the default browser. No problem there are IE6 also
does this but I wanted to check it out first.

In fact I am quite impressed. It's so similar to IE that you might not know
the difference - menus and options are so similar that you can settle in to
the browser very quickly. I'm going to keep it running for a while.

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net