[jhb_airlines] Re: Firefox

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:53:20 -0000

I only just got the announcement yesterday so how long have you had it for?
Where you on the beta team?

I was running far too much stuff on this PC late last night and it locked on
me. At the time Firefox was open with about four tabs active. On reboot I
fired the browser up again and it asked if I wanted to restore the previous
session. That was new to me and being a curious chap I said yes. A couple of
seconds later all four tabs were back on screen all showing the pages I'd
been looking at when the system crashed. That was neat.