[jhb_airlines] Re: Feeling Guilty Already

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 15:56:34 -0000

Anyone want to buy a tenor sax. I shouldn't have tried before having a stiff
drink. I could
lend it to you. That should get your guest moving.
  Just tried swinging a club, in the garden. The bad news is that my shoulders
felt as
though I was connected to the 240v mains. The good news is that it's better to
find out
now than a couple of days after I'd paid next year's subs.
 Daughters think I'm unsociable, because I turned down their invitation to go
with them,
to stand in the freezing cold, watching roosting hen harriers. If they'd been
roasting hen
harriers, I might haver been tempted!
Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx