[jhb_airlines] Re: Feeling Guilty Already

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 14:22:07 -0000

I can't indulge to the same extent yet as I still have to act as host =
until
we can shovel the Mother in Law home. It's finding the delicate fine =
balance
between appearing to hasty to drag her out to the car against leaving it =
so
late she decides to stay for the evening.

I think I'll set fire to the house..