[jhb_airlines] Re: Feeling Guilty Already

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 09:21:06 -0000

Having just checked my email, and with SWMBO having been dug out of bed to
answer
a call from a friend in Australia, I noticed that ServInfo was still running.
Having seen
just one controller awake, in Brazil, but no pilots, I looked at the other two
sources. Half
a page of Vatsim pilots and nearly as many controllers. IVAO has two pages of
flights in
progress, many within Europe and in the UK.
 Are they all widowers? If not, surley they deserve a medal for conspicuous
gallantry.
Not me; I've sneaked in and am about to sneak out again. Soon be Soap time and
no-
one will miss me.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx