[jhb_airlines] Re: Faster Than Expected

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 17:09:13 -0000

No good using a search box if you delete all emails once read - as I do.
This means that any email without a reference to the original thread becomes
meaningless if memory doesn't recall it - and it gets deleted too.

Sorry for my absence this week folks - just getting over a bug of some sort
that seems to be going the rounds. Should have called in the Men in Black..