[jhb_airlines] Re: Faster Than Expected

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 05:41:43 EST

In a message dated 01/12/2006 09:40:01 GMT Standard Time, 175@xxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

Mmmmm....... Wot?  Appear A Tad "Faster Than Expected"  ;-)

Kev T

> Mmmm........I guess Peter needs this thing I  have with the AOL
package which allows me to mark the bit I'm
>  referring too, to allow the thread to be followed. Or perhaps his  replies
> should appear a tad faster...........
>
> Frank  T.

I seem to recall a sketci in the Two Ronnies where they did a version of
Mastermind where the contestant answered the question before it was asked, or
something like that. Perhaps Peter is in a similar time shift - no doubt Doctor

Who who understand these things, beyond me I'm afraid.......

Frank T.