[jhb_airlines] Re: Farmstrip Flyin

  • From: Denis Ripley <dripley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 16:19:27 -0700

We live very close to 3 schools which cover our complete education system(ages 6 to 18). This is the first time in 30 years that some enterprising teenagers tried to suck us in by trick or treating during their lunch hour. They were not dressed in any costumes, just regular everyday wear. Needless to say they were rebuffed at our house.

Denis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxx>