[jhb_airlines] Re: Farmstrip Flyin

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 16:46:35 -0000

Doubtful for me but let's see what happens. Nice choice though as Lymm Dam
takes you over a nice bit of the countryside.

The Wednesday night event is now up on FPI and it will indeed be a Med
"holiday"..

Athens International (LGAV) - runway length 4000m + ILS
Rhodes (LGRP) - runway length 3305m + ILS
Crete (LGIR) - runway length 2714m + VOR/DME approach only

Suggested routes:

Athens International to/from Rhodes (220nm)

LGAV-SID-VARIX-UL995-ASIMI-STAR-LGRP
LGRP-SID-ASIMI-UL995-VARIX-STAR-LGAV

Athens International to/from Crete (167nm)

LGAV-SID-SOREV-UA10-MIL-STAR-LGIR
LGIR-SID-MIL-UA10-SOREV-STAR-LGAV

Crete to/from Rhodes (155nm)

LGIR-SID-IRA-UV57-LOKNA-STAR-LGRP
LGRP-SID-BANRO-UN128-RDS-STAR-LGIR

Charts for these airports can be downloaded from:

http://www40.brinkster.com/ifrcharts/default.aspx

You just need to type in the airport ICAO code.

En-route charts can be downloaded from:

http://avsim.com/greece/hvacc/entrance.htm

As LGIR is VOR/DME only I may plug in there - it depends on whether Athens
Centre is manned or not.