[jhb_airlines] Re: Farmstrip Flyin

  • From: "Paul" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 20:29:06 -0000

I take a differnet approach Frank,  I work with tenant and resident groups,
it's what keeps me busy evenings and why I don't get chance to join in the
online sessions.

We organise Halloween parties, we book a hall somewhere, get in a disco and
invite the locals along to have halloeen themed games, food and dancing, all
done in costume of course.  Organising these events is aimed at getting the
kids - and their parents - involved and having fun without intimidating the
hell out of the local population banging on their doors making demands with
menaces - isn't that illegal?

Paul.