[jhb_airlines] Re: Farm Strips for FSX SP2

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 16:38:40 -0000

So much to do - so little time.

Peter

I have the same problem, trying to get my JHB/IVAO hours up, Keep my Vatsim account active, spend time in my wife's company(instead of up here in the small bedroom). Phew, where will it end, I had more time when I was employed!!

I will get to do some CIX events, if I can find the time, but so far when logging in, no-one else has been around!

Frank F
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>