[jhb_airlines] Re: Farm Strips for FSX SP2

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 16:39:32 +0000

Peter,

That's going back a bit!

Dredging through my Webpage, I see it's still there. I didn't upload it to Avsim or anywhere, just put it up for our group. though anyone else is very welcome to use it.

The download is at:

http://www.homepages.mcb.net/gwinsk/FARMS%20FSX%20WITH%20AG.zip

It's a replacement for the original FSX farms, since the trees I used have been removed and replaced with the much better looking and less demanding FSX Autogen trees.

Hope the Readme is clear enough....I can't remember.

Gerry Winskill

Peter Dodds wrote:
Gerry,
I've lost track of where you are with this project.  Can you remind me?
(Something about Autogen trees I recall).