[jhb_airlines] Re: Farm Strip Flyin

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 18:34:36 +0100

I would love to join in with this Gerry but I have the usual weekend
constraints. I'll only be able to join in if SWMBO intends going out for the
evening and I suspect this is doubtful.

If I can plug in I'd probably open up London FIR (not London Centre) to
provide basic VFR services to you - traffic information and weather updates.
I've not tried logging in in this position before but the FPI page suggests
that EGTT_INF is the appropriate callsign. If I get the chance I'll try this
out.