[jhb_airlines] Re: Farm Stip Fly In

  • From: franklyn fisher <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:01:39 +0100

I am refering to the ID tag that is above all FS a/c, showing height/a/c type a/c ID etc, this can be turned off from within the menu, or by using ctl+shift+L for a cleaner display. It does distract when using outside view or cockpit view, but is only visible when all other a/c are within a 10nm range.
Real world a/c don't have this, so let's get real.
Frank

Bones wrote:

In the real world, do you see other a/c tagged?.<<

Not sure I understand that one..