[jhb_airlines] Re: Farm Stip Fly In

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:35:28 +0100

That didn't work but extending the idea, by adding the following section, below the existing United Kingdom line, has done the trick.

United Kingdom/X1/4/G/Control/50
United Kingdom/X2/4/G/Control/50
United Kingdom/X3/4/G/Control/50
United Kingdom/X4/4/G/Control/50
United Kingdom/X5/4/G/Control/50
United Kingdom/X6/4/G/Control/50
United Kingdom/X7/4/G/Control/50
United Kingdom/X8/4/G/Control/50
United Kingdom/X9/4/G/Control/50

They now show up in the UK panel.

Many thanks.

Try adding the following line to the Countries section of the ServInfo.dat
file.

United Kingdom/X9/4/G/Control/50

You could also add the extra airports in the Airports section if you wanted
but keep in mind that any updates you get tend to wipe your own changes out.