[jhb_airlines] FW: Missing you

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Airlines Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 18:42:23 +0100

Kevin is still locked out of the email list but he has a question that I
can't answer. I remember the video (I'm sure it was on AVSIM) but I also
cannot find any trace of it. It was a Russian (possibly Ukraine) FS team
flying either the Mig29 or Sukhoi fighter - but I dumped the video quite
some time ago.

Does anyone else recall it?