[jhb_airlines] Re: FW: JHB/FPI/ATOC Query

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 16:02:52 +0100

It's no problem for me, since it occurs only because I choose to use two
monitors. I don't
really miss access to charts, either, since I have Pooleys, plus printouts of
downloaded
UK airfield docking charts.
 My sympathies lie with the designers.It must be difficult designing for
thousands of
unknown systems. It would be easy to get bogged down with updates, rather than
pushing forward.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx