[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX's GPS

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:28:24 +0100

Right; reached the next waypoint and it made the requisite 90 deg turn. The odd
thing is that it does this, unlike FSNav, without changing the Autopillok's
Heading setting...

I intended to print out the GPS lesson but my FS machine isn't, yet, linked to
the printer. I'll see if it can be isolated and copy to my other machine.