[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX's GPS

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:13:38 +0100

Hi Gerry,

I was in the middle of a flight in another aircraft just then, I switched to the A321 with the AP still engaged. It has given me the following selections.:

GPS - On
AP  - On
A/Thr - On
FD - On
LOC - On

Have you got LOC engaged?

Alex

Mr Winskill wrote:
I'm using the FSX Airbus. Standard panel; well using its own gauges.

Gerry Winskill

Alex - Reheat.org <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote :

Ah ok, I have had a similar problem before - What aircraft is it you
are trying to use and in what sim? I'm assuming its a modified panel in
some way?

Mr Winskill wrote:

  Hi Alex,
Trying to get it to follow the loaded and displayed route. I've got the GPS button selected, it's on Autopilot, but I have to make the turns by adjusting the AP's Heading knob.

Gerry Winskill

Alex - Reheat.org <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote :

    Hi Gerry,

What is the problem exactly? are you just trying to get it to follow
the route in the GPS or what?

ATB,

Alex

Mr Winskill wrote:

  With the A310's MiniPan modified, I'm making my third international flight. I still haven't discovered how to make the a/c use the GPS like an FMS. Any ideas?
Come back FSNav!

Gerry Winskill

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net