[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX's GPS

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:34:23 +0100

Gerry,

The Airbus isn't equipped with the GS1000 so there won't be one :)

Alex

Mr Winskill wrote:
Doh....can't see a CDI button..

Gerry Winskill

Paul Reynolds <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote :

According to Andrew Herd's FSX reviews you have to hit the CDI button on the
G1000 until the CDI display on the PFD goes magenta and annunciates GPS then
you engage the autopilot Nav mode.