[jhb_airlines] Re: FSXMP

  • From: franklyn fisher <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:15:13 +0100

As I said, hang on to your FS9 setup for now.
Frank

Alex - Reheat.org wrote:
Tsk! Frank did you not read my post earlier! stay awake man.

Stefan has developed a FSX version, however the Germans do not yet have FSX available (it will be next Wednesday before they do) so it isn't finished for the release client, only the Beta.

So it will be another week before the FSX users get a Pilot Club version. Although, I am led to beleive, this will be more akin to the old FPI Advanced client, than the "Lite" version we are using for FS9 now.

Alex

franklyn fisher wrote:
Just talking to Peter Dodds, seems FSX will not be able to connect to PilotClub as yet, It is looking as if there will have to be 2 versions of Pilotclub, one for FS9 and one for FSX, or can they get it working on either.
So for the moment, hang on to your FS9 setup, if you want to do MP sessions.
Frank