[jhb_airlines] Re: FSXDemoV1.0

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 16:54:36 +0100

I mentioned this when reviewing the first demo. It's nothing new and the MS
boys have nicked the idea straight from MicroFlight's sim. The trick is to
add lag to the cockpit view so that it appears to react slightly after any
control input. It's effective and though not true to real life it imparts a
sense of movement.

With MicroFlight you could adjust the degree of lag from mild to severe. It
was quite unpleasant at the higher settings.