[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX is Quite Clever?

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 18:31:28 -0000

That's the GMax model you are looking at Gerry. That little view is very
handy for designers as you can see changes in this without having to go
ahead and load the aircraft.

In the demo you also needed to include a small JPG in the aircraft's folder
so it could be picked up in the Aircraft Listing. I did this for the Tiger
Moth..