[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX growth area

  • From: Kev Townsend <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 12:25:14 +0000

I've long despaired at the passing of all those fantastic adventures available back in FS98 days. There were some great ones done with fantastic "English accents" from ATC and the pilot. This has been neglected in the past few years, but when I saw FSX missions (read adventures) I thought this would again allow and attract adventure designers back into producing some exciting trips. This opportunity in FSX might allow many more "Amphibian" type adventures if it is possible to fly these "FSX Missions" within multiplayer.

Things have already started!

<http://fsxmission.com/live/>

Regards

Kev T