[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX and all that

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 03:49:27 EST

In a message dated 06/12/2006 08:35:15 GMT Standard Time, Alex@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:

Good  morning Frank,

Current timeline for release of the Pilot Club FSX  Client is Early January.
Communicator Beta (For JHB testers) is due this  week with common release in
the following 7 days after Beta. Which should just  about give Stefan a
Christmas break before the FSX client is due for release  ;)

That is what I heard last night from Stefan anyway, although of  course these
things sometimes slip....but I'm REALLY hoping not! There is very  little
other than pilot club keeping FS9 on my machine now!

Alex

Thanks for that Alex, I'll stand by for something to test in the next few
days.

Frank T.