[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX and all that

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 08:35:13 +0000

Good morning Frank,

Current timeline for release of the Pilot Club FSX Client is Early January.
Communicator Beta (For JHB testers) is due this week with common release in the following 7 days after Beta. Which should just about give Stefan a Christmas break before the FSX client is due for release ;)

That is what I heard last night from Stefan anyway, although of course these things sometimes slip....but I'm REALLY hoping not! There is very little other than pilot club keeping FS9 on my machine now!

Alex

FrankTurley@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 05/12/2006 20:18:52 GMT Standard Time, gwinsk@xxxxxxx writes:
The only
current negative is that I can't use it for MP; well not the PClub
server, anyway.
Does anyone know what's happening on that score. I should have asked on Saturday!

Frank T.