[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX and all that

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 22:59:59 +0000

Tom

FSCommander is very similar to FSNav in many, indeed most, respects. The one key difference is that it runs outside FS9 itself, not as a module within FS9. This means that, if you have a LAN, you can offload FSCommander on to the other PC. From my little experience of FSC, it seems to deal with AI aircraft and other multiplayer aircraft better than FSNav, and has one or two little refinements that I don't think FSNav has (or at least I haven't found them in FSNav).

I can e-mail you the FSC manual off-list if you're interested.

Mike L

Tom Smith wrote:
how are you finding the go flight gear.what about fsuipc is it needed .Paul if you are about is fscommander any thing like fs nav