[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX and Memory

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:09:12 -0000

Gerry

With my 8 gb ram, I am using no more that 13% with FSX running, but at least I have the overhead to cope with any extra loading.

For those who are running a low spec machine, adding ram, is the best boost. Other than upgrading the video.

Adding extra ram does not increase the speed, but gives you more headroom. And allows the OS some breathing space.