[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX and Memory

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 16:17:26 -0000

Gerry,

In XP: Bring up Task Manager (Ctrl, Alt, and Delete together) and go to the
Process tab it's on there.  For Vista users, the columns usually default to
Process image name, User, CPU then Memory.  You may need to highlight FSX in
the Process Image column then use the scroll bar at the bottom to see the
memory usage.