[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX and Memory

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 00:36 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Looking at the next tab, Perforamance, with FSX running, CPU usage is a
mere 31% max (Quad core) most of the time, then it suddenly peaks to 100%
for a few seconds. Total memory available is 3668396K - just over 3.5 Gb
as I said in my earlier post. On the Processes tab, memory used is only
about 0.5 Gb with all the TSRs etc., with FSX taking 0.4Gb of that. The
next biggest memory user is Windows Explorer at a mere 25Kb

Peter