[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX and Memory

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:11:30 -0000

Some things never change do they?

On our early systems using Win3.1 and probably a 80486/25 machine the
constant worry was the 640k base memory limit. Trying to minimise TSR's was
always the problem and using FS required fiddling about with extended memory
managers (EMM386?)- especially for some of the esoteric add-ons like RMMFPW
or whatever.

http://woodair.net