[jhb_airlines] FSX and Generation X

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 21:20:10 +0000

If you happen to have these two sceneries, plus the farm strips, I can definjitely recommend a few hours flying in Devon and Cornwall. The photscenery in that area is superb. I know Snowdonia is spectacular but I'd be surprised if many real world GA aircraft spend a lot of time exploring the area. I'll bet those that do don't need laxatives.

The rolling South West countryside has lots to see. In the St Mawgan area the photoscenery now really does justice to the clag mines and spoil heaps, which are quite spectacular in real life. The villages and small towns really come to life, with the new scenery's definition. It really is a change to be able to identify the different roof colours.

Thinks. Must have a look at Ballasalla, to see if the purple tiles on the roof of the house on the road in from Douglas really show up. I might even drop a bag of flour over S.....lett Close!