[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX and FSConfig

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 18:39:28 -0000

OK - I see what that does.

SHIFT + M will activate the toggle state of the Master Battery Alternator so
that successive key presses will switch it on and off. What it doesn't do is
determine the initial state of the switch and I can't guess what is setting
this. It won't be in the gauge XML so I can only guess it is in the
Situation (FLT) file - if these are still used in FSX.