[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX and FSConfig

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 15:53:59 -0000

Gerry, In your Docs\Application Data\MS\FSX Directory you've a directory
called Controls, within that there's an XML file which contains the
following:

- <Entry>
        <Key>SHIFT-M</Key>
        <Down>TOGGLE_MASTER_BATTERY_ALTERNATOR</Down>

Not being an XML expert, (I've never even looked at it) but could a change
here effect the set-up you want?

I cant find a reference to Avionics Master though.

Alternatively can you go in, turn off the offending switches and save this
configuration as a default situation as we would do in FS9?

I'm sure others on the list can advise.