[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX and A320

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:05:05 +0100

The FS9 panel is very good and quite integrated. If in AP, for example, with
autothrottle and speed both engaged, they will disengage if the manual throttle
is pulled back to idle position. Similarly, if you engage reverse thrust, on
landing, and don't keep an eye on speed, it will disengage reverse
automatically, at the book speed.
 The only reason I'm not yet using the Aerodesigns panel in FSX is that I don't
have my Inst Pan monitor working yet and I've modified the panel for separate
monitor use. Hopefully a situation that will be rectified later today; the PC
man has been summoned.

Gerry Winskill

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net