[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX and A320

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:00:10 +0100

Gerry,

How are the panels on the Aerodesigns aircraft? I have a bit of a thing for systems modeling at the moment (Just starting an adult education degree in Avionics!) so I'm looking for functionality.

Alex

Mr Winskill wrote:
After flying the iffy FSX Airbus, I loaded the FS9 Aerodesigns A320. I included all its gauges in the Panel folder and it loaded without protest.
No comparison between the two. The Aerodesigns version has none of the more iffy characteristics of the FSX Airbus. On landing, the reverse thrust is very effective. Externally it's greatly superior. One of the big let downs in FSX, for me, is the poor exterior quality of its Default aircraft. After the pre launch hype I'd expected to be able to count all the rivets etc. On my system the paint lines aren't even sharp. It's not the system because the Aerodesigns version is crisp.

Gerry Winskill

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net