[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX and A320

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:53:15 +0100

After flying the iffy FSX Airbus, I loaded the FS9 Aerodesigns A320. I included
all its gauges in the Panel folder and it loaded without protest.
No comparison between the two. The Aerodesigns version has none of the more
iffy characteristics of the FSX Airbus. On landing, the reverse thrust is very
effective. Externally it's greatly superior. One of the big let downs in FSX,
for me, is the poor exterior quality of its Default aircraft. After the pre
launch hype I'd expected to be able to count all the rivets etc. On my system
the paint lines aren't even sharp. It's not the system because the Aerodesigns
version is crisp.

Gerry Winskill

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net