[jhb_airlines] FSX XML gauges

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 08:38:50 EDT

I've been experimenting with the ACE tool and I am somewhat  perplexed!

I've created a gauge with two gauge text elements, but FSX will only  display
the first one. The two elements are identical except for their position  of
course, and to prove the position info wasn't duff I swopped them, and the
first element displayed in the previously set 2nd element position. The
elements
do not overlap.

The sample fuel pressure gauge supplied with the SDK displays three
elements, the only difference with my effort is that this gauge uses a
background
bitmap. That's the next thing I will try.

Frank T.